Professional Licenses

Contact Us

Deb Clem, City Clerk/Executive Assistant to the City Manager
515 Kansas Avenue Br
Atchison, KS 66002View Map
  • (913) 367-5506
  • (913) 367-3654
If you're involved in one of the following professions, you must get a permit from the City Clerk in order to lawfully to do business in Atchison:

-          Taxi Cab Occupational License

-          Cereal Malt Beverage Vendor License

-          Occupational Liquor License

-          Bed & Breakfast License

-          Façade Sign Installation License

-          Towing Vendor License

-          Commercial Refuse Vendor License

-          Tree Trimmer License

-          Private Security License

-          Street Vendor License

-          Kennel License


Requirements vary. Let us help you secure a professional license at 913-367-5500 or


NOTE: If you're involved in the construction trades, our Community Development department is ready to help you secure a construction trades license.


News Highlights

More | Subscribe to this feed

Contact the City

View Map
  • (913) 367-5500
  • (913) 367-3654
  • Staff Directory
  • FIRE
    Non-Emergency: 913-367-4329
    Emergency: 9-1-1
    Non-Emergency: 913-367-4323
    Emergency: 9-1-1