Contact Us

View Map
  • (913) 367-5500
  • (913) 367-3654
  • Staff Directory
  • FIRE
    Non-Emergency: 913-367-4329
    Emergency: 9-1-1
    Non-Emergency: 913-367-4323
    Emergency: 9-1-1


Browse All |  Ask A Question |  By Type |  By Department |  By Category |  By Topic
Results 1-2 of 2
Who do I contact about the St. Patrick's day Parade?
The St. Patrick's Day Parade is a privately-planned event that doesn't involve the City of Atchison directly. Responsibility for organizing the St. Patrick's Day Parade rotates each year to the winning family float from the previous year. Watch for news articles posted during February to announce information about this year's event.
Where can I get a hunting or fishing permit?
The Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks, & Toursim handles licenses and permits for hunting and fishing. The City has no involvement. To learn more, visit the KDWPT website at
Results 1-2 of 2